I used to have an HP that would shut off on me without warning so I developed these power settings adjustments. They seem to work well on Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- From Start screen search for Power Options
- Start with Balanced energy plan
- Click change advanced power settings
- Under Processor power management change Maximum Power State to 95% on battery. Note: My current laptop doesn’t have a fan so I set System Cooling Policy to passive for both battery and plugged in.
- Under Display turn off adaptive brightness for both battery and plugged in
- Under battery: Set critical battery action to Sleep for both.
- Under battery: Set low battery level to 30% for both
- Under battery: Set critical battery level to 12% for both
- Under battery set Low battery notification to On for both
- Under battery set Reserve battery level to 15% for both
Your mileage may vary but these are working well for me.
“Parliament is sovereign and, if Brexit wins, Cameron will not be legally obliged to invoke the Lisbon treaty to start an EU exit 09.52 EDT Last modified on Thursday 23 June 2016 19.09 EDT The simple answer to the question as to whether the EU referendum is legally binding is “no”.”