Filtering the web so you don’t have to for July 27th 2010 through July 29th 2010:
- From Twitter – "@MitchWagner YouTube to increase upload limit from 10 to 15 minutes – @BoingBoing by @xenijardin http://bit.ly/bIEabg"
- From Twitter – RT @ShellyKramer Twitter irrelevant? No, Advertising Age blew it | http://bit.ly/bjDaoo |
- From Twitter – RT @DowntownRob Cool Twitter Timeline of 2010 World Cup #hashtags http://ow.ly/2i1jD
- From Twitter – RT @GeekNews Hawaii Internet Slow Down could last a Month or More! http://bit.ly/98ILfI Someone Needs to Be FIRED!
- Altimeter Report: The 8 Success Criteria For Facebook Page Marketing « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing –
Report Snapshot (full report embedded below) Altimeter Group conducted research, and gleaned input from 34 vendors, agencies, and experts, to determine success criteria and develop a roadmap for Facebook page best practices. We found Eight Success Criteria for Facebook page marketing, and then tested the maturity of 30 top brands across six industries.
Our heuristic evaluation revealed that brands fell short – nearly half of the brands we reviewed (14 out of 30) did not fully leveraged s.. show all text