There is a bug in Google Keep for iOS that can cause it to constantly crash. The problem has to do with certain notes within Keep. To fix it do the following:
- Delete Google Keep from your iOS device
- Go to Google Keep in your browser on you laptop https://keep.google.com/
- Click the Main Menu by clicking the 3 horizontal lines at the top right (aka the Hamburger Menu)
- Scroll down and click Settings
- UNCHECK “Display rich link previews”
Now go to the app store on your device and download Google Keep again and give it a try
This fixed it for me. You may not have to delete Keep from your device but I think it makes all this work cleaner because it will re-download all your notes when you reinstall and log in.