What I’m reading and finding for April 28th 2011 through April 29th 2011:
- One Per Cent: That’s what she said: Software that tells dirty jo… –
Researchers have developed a computer system to identify certain kinds of doubl… show all text
- Twitter Confirms It Has Passed 200 Million Accounts, 70% of Traf… –
readwriteweb.com – Marshall KirkpatrickThe number of people who have registered accounts on Twitter has now surpassed … show all text
- Social Media Camp: San Diego – Social media club- Eventbrite –
Social Media Club San Diego presents Social Media Camp: San Diego — Saturday, …
- From Twitter – http://tinyurl.com/5vwgwpt Windows 8 7 Things We Know For Sure
- Tweetvite :: NBCSD Morning Show Tweetup –
- The AOL-TechCrunch Investing Controversy | Kara Swisher | BoomTown | AllThingsD –
kara.allthingsd.com – Kara SwisherWould it surprise you to know that BoomTown doesn’t really care or not anymore if TechCrunch editor Michael Arrington sidelines as a blogger while he makes investments in tech companies his tech news site covers.
In a post yesterday, titled “An Update to My Investment Policy,” Arrington made his seemingly cogent arguments that plenty of disclosure made it all “fine,” took one of his typical look-at-me swipes at anyone who dared to question this logic (apparently, w.. show all text
- Why Instapaper Free is taking an extended vacation – Marco.org –
Last fall, I conducted an experiment: I quietly removed Instapaper Free from the App Store1 for three days, leaving only the full, $4.99 Instapaper app. Not only did sales increase incrementally, but nobody seemed to notice.
On March 12, knowing I was heading into very strong sales from the iPad 2’s launch, I pulled Free again, this time for a month. Again, nobody noticed, and sales increased (although it’s hard to say which portion of the increase, if any, is attributable to Free&r.. show all text
- CloudMe – Your files online –