Filtering the web so you don’t have to for July 29th 2010 through July 31st 2010:
- 100 Million Facebook Profile Pages Leaked to Torrent Site – A 2.8GB torrent is floating around out there containing data from 100 million Facebook profiles. But don't freak out: all the data was already available publicly.
Don't freak out, you let everyone see the information, this just grabs it and puts it all together for offline use.
- RIM Tablet to Take on iPad Soon – Sources are saying today that RIM's rumored iPad competitor is coming in November of this year, just in time for the holiday tablet buying season.
- Twitter Blog: Discovering Who To Follow –
With more than a hundred million users on Twitter, there are sure to be at least dozens of accounts out there that will reflect your interests. The trouble is finding all of them. Today we're beginning to roll out a simple, but powerful new feature to help address that — "Suggestions for You". The algorithms in this feature, built by our user relevance team, suggest people you don’t currently follow that you may find interesting. The suggestions are based on several factors, i.. show all text
- Building your brand (and keeping your job) – Jul. 30, 2010 –
- Win backstage passes to Jimmy Cliff & Matisyahu! | Cool As Ever :: Tech –
Win backstage passes to Jimmy Cliff & Matisyahu! Cool As Ever Tech is shaping up to be the hottest party of the summer, and it just got better. Besides getting a look at the latest in tech gear and apps, attendees can partake in Del Mar Thoroughbred Club’s Reggae & Beer Fest, with reggae music playing all day and craft beer tastings happening on the infield. Immediately following Cool As Ever Tech, reggae legend Jimmy Cliff takes the infield stage, followed by “The L.. show all text